From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #89: remote svn repository support
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 11:01:44 GMT
Hi,

I think that this is a high priority issue from the point of view of
working with the https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound site.

Perhaps someone with superior subversion knowledge to me would like to
consider whether a local copy of the repository is actually feasible or
if there are any other obvious solutions. Otherwise, it looks like we
will need to look at getting a plugin working to do the job.

Any advice on any aspect of this ticket would be extremely useful.

Cheers,
     Gary