From Gary <>
Subject Ticket 30 (related to trac:9311)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 17:11:48 GMT
I was hoping to deal with
soon which is effectively a duplicate of

Unfortunately the Trac developers have not completed work on this,
partly perhaps because the discussion turned to whether the report in
its current form is appropriate anyway.

My proposal in the Bloodhound ticket was that we should solve the issue
using one of the solutions suggested in and I have subsequently
provided a patch. My reluctance to commit is partly from not knowing how
far the solution will change before Trac commits a fix.

I am hoping that it will not be too difficult to resolve any conflicts
that this brings up but, as a change in our branch of core trac, I think
it is best that people are aware.

View raw message