From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Suspicious ticket raised
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 09:33:21 GMT
I don't mean to advocate restrictions before we have a flood of spam but
I do want to make sure that our response is proportionate.

On 05/04/2012 10:08 AM, Joe Dreimann wrote:
> Seems very suspicious. Let's not scar on the first cut though :)
>
> - Joe
>
> ________________________
> @jdreimann - Twitter
> Sent from my phone
>
> On 4 May 2012, at 09:58, Gary<gary.martin@wandisco.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Sorry to seem so suspicious but I guess everyone would be surprised if this turned
out to be a genuine ticket. I am going to assume that it is malicious. Unless anyone can provide
me with a good reason to do otherwise, I will close the account and find a way of dealing
with the ticket. Until then I suggest that nobody visits the link in the ticket.

>> I realise that this is, so far, an isolated case at this point but we should probably
consider an appropriate procedure for dealing with these situations, unless there is already
a policy given by the ASF.