From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Suspicious ticket raised
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:58:24 GMT
Hi

Sorry to seem so suspicious but I guess everyone would be surprised if
this turned out to be a genuine ticket. I am going to assume that it is
malicious. Unless anyone can provide me with a good reason to do
otherwise, I will close the account and find a way of dealing with the
ticket. Until then I suggest that nobody visits the link in the ticket.

I realise that this is, so far, an isolated case at this point but we
should probably consider an appropriate procedure for dealing with these
situations, unless there is already a policy given by the ASF.

Cheers,
     Gary