From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #50: Implement ticket view
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 16:43:34 GMT
Joe,

I assigned this to you only to check that this design is complete. I
don't think that implementation has been looked at with another ticket.

Obviously others are welcome to comment but if you think it is ready,
set the owner to nobody or update the ticket with any necessary
information if it isn't.

Cheers,
     Gary