From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Suspicious ticket raised
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 09:08:38 GMT
Seems very suspicious. Let's not scar on the first cut though :)

- Joe

________________________
@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone

On 4 May 2012, at 09:58, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Sorry to seem so suspicious but I guess everyone would be surprised if this turned out
to be a genuine ticket. I am going to assume that it is malicious. Unless anyone can provide
me with a good reason to do otherwise, I will close the account and find a way of dealing
with the ticket. Until then I suggest that nobody visits the link in the ticket.

> I realise that this is, so far, an isolated case at this point but we should probably
consider an appropriate procedure for dealing with these situations, unless there is already
a policy given by the ASF.