From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #42: Disable quick ticket button when user doesn't have sufficient permission
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:55:22 GMT
very good point

I'd rather move forward with the second one (i.e. "You don't have
sufficient permissions to create a ticket here ...) *AND* if
req.authname != anonymous then insert a Login link rather than login
form as it turns out that some login mechanisms do not use web forms
at all (e.g. http basic auth , digest auth , ntlm , ...)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/