From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #15: Update styling to Bootstrap
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:41:44 GMT
yes , please. feel free to close #15 , but before please update
summary and desc so as to make it clear that scope of changes in #15
has been limited to admin section .

So far I'm submitting similar patches to #8 & #10 . It'd be nice to
have other similar tickets for the rest of bootstrap web UI
translation as well
;)

--
Regards,