From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #20: Show 'Source' tab to Admins even when no source is defined
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 03:33:23 GMT
Modifications needed to get this done should not be related to the
theme itself. IMO in this case it's necessary to update the
implementation of INavigationContributor interface provided by Trac
VCS API components. So a patch to Trac core might be needed :-/

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/