From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #42: Disable quick ticket button when user doesn't have sufficient permission
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 17:16:30 GMT
For those that are interested in what I meant by the last remark, I
believe that this is the logged out view:

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/raw-attachment/ticket/42/Is%20the%20Create%20Ticket%20button%20disabled.png

If there was the context of other active buttons of the same type it
might not be so bad. At the moment I have visions of lots of frustrated
people clicking the button and wondering why nothing is happening! What
if we just drop the btn-primary class too?

Cheers,
     Gary