From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #15: Update styling to Bootstrap
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:27:38 GMT
Hi,

As this has turned out to be a bit of a catch all mega ticket, I am
considering closing this and opening new set of tickets to cover other
pages that require styling updates.

The other thing to note is that in order to make the plugin page work, I
have changed the core jquery to version 1.7.2. As noted in the ticket,
this is a change that is already implemented in the latest code from
trac. We will almost certainly be updating to a new version of the trac
code but we should in particular note any changes discussed in
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10165 as bugs associated with the jquery
change are found.

Cheers,
     Gary