From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #23: quick ticket should check for correct ticket module to use
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:35:16 GMT
Hi,

Hopefully the quick ticket functionality is working well enough for now.
I suspect that we will still need to tweak some of the behaviour but it
is nice for it to be linked up now.

The patches referred to in the ticket are:

  * r1329220:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/theme.py?rev=1329220&r1=1329219&r2=1329220&view=diff
  * r1329223:
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/templates/bloodhound_theme.html?rev=1329223&r1=1329222&r2=1329223&view=diff