From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #39: Disable old Trac CSS files
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:20:26 GMT
Hi Joe,

With a quick bit of playing around with some code, I think I found a way
to do the job programmatically. This could be good if we want this to be
permanent for the bloodhound theme (i.e. leaving core trac alone). Does
this sound sensible to everyone?

I left the code suggestion in the
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/39#comment:1 for the
implementer to consider.