From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: testing installation
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:33:24 GMT
Fantastic :)

Are there any improvements that could be made to the documentation? I
would like to try to keep to a single core installation page if possible
but only if it can remain clear when covering options.

A quick search about OS X 10.7 suggests that it might already have
python 2.7.1 and so probably already has setuptools installed. Perhaps
the beginning does not encourage people enough to check what they
already have installed..

Did you take it any further than running with tracd? I guess others will
know whether it is easy to get Apache installed on OS X.

Cheers,
     Gary