From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Layout suggestion - affects Dashboard, Product, Version, Milestone
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:36:06 GMT
Thanks for that Joe..

Well, the only obvious alternatives to a modal view that I can think of
at short notice would be:

  * change to the edit/add/list page
  * in-place editing and adding (add could create an empty placeholder
    for a new version/milestone)
  * list view could work more like a dropdown list

I can't comment on whether any of those ideas are better of course..
just throwing stuff in to see if it is of any use!

Cheers,
     Gary