From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject plugin admin cleanup
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:22:32 GMT
Hi,

I don't want to prematurely make everything lovely when there are other
priorities but the admin page for plugins does annoy me because of the
missing folding.

Can I suggest that we add the following to the bloodhound.css which is
just copying a few of the rules almost directly from the trac.css file
(trac.css itself is not loaded in the current version of the theme):

    /* Section folding */
    .foldable :link, .foldable :visited {
      background: url(../common/expanded.png) 0 50% no-repeat;
      border: none;
      padding-left: 16px;
    }
    .collapsed > .foldable :link, .collapsed > .foldable :visited {
       background-image: url("../common/collapsed.png");
    }
    .collapsed > div, .collapsed > table, .collapsed > ul, .collapsed >
    dl { display: none }

Cheers,
     Gary