From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: dashboard and theme
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 18:22:51 GMT
Hi,

I would probably have managed it sooner but for having to deal with an
internet connection so bad that I couldn't commit directly.

So, I adjusted the requirements.txt to make pip download the extra
packages and adjusted the base.ini created by the installer.py script.

Cheers,
     Gary

On 05/04/12 20:21, Joe Dreimann wrote:
> +1 - Would be good to see what is still left to do by actually running it.

> @jdreimann - Twitter
> Sent from my phone
>
> On 5 Apr 2012, at 19:05, Gary<gary.martin@wandisco.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> With a few recent tweaks I think that it will be possible to have a working-ish dashboard
and theme. Therefore I am thinking that it is time to add dependencies and these plugins to
the installer, along with configuration to get these activated by default.