From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Is anybody here?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:01:43 GMT
Hi Hyrum,

Apologies for not posting to the mailing list recently - there's been plenty of movement on
the Website though. Just today I rewrote the landing page:

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/

This week we've also started to raise tickets for the work that is outstanding before a first
release makes sense.

The Wiki had some major updates just documenting what we've already discussed on here. I'll
post to the Dev list again once I've documented more of the UI work I've already done for
people to discuss.

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone