From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1300553 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes: quick_create.png src/quick_create.bmml
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:36:14 GMT
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Joe Dreimann
<joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 14 Mar 2012, at 17:11, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Joachim Dreimann
>> <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> We should be able to do all these options out of the box with very
>>> little manual javascript/html/css.
>>>

>> understood , unless otherwise stated I'll have to look for another js
>> lib due to the fact that I didn't find anything similar for bootstrap
>> .
>> :-/
>
> I'm under the impression that Popovers fulfil this function. http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#popovers

I have already implemented that part using drop down menu . For some
bizarre reason popovers don't work for me .

[...]
> Switching the optional setting links to textbox with typeahead is the manual bit of code.
>
> What exactly is it that you can't do with Bootstrap alone?

Exactly that part ... «Switching the optional setting links to
textbox» . I was wondering whether there was something to do that
tightly coupled to boootstrap or alternately , if I could use
jEditable [1]_ (or equivalent) . The later may be used in many other
parts of the UI , so incorporating it may be a good decision in the
long term ;)

.. [1] Jeditable – Edit In Place Plugin For jQuery
        (http://www.appelsiini.net/projects/jeditable)

--
Regards,

Olemis.