From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1300553 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes: quick_create.png src/quick_create.bmml
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:50:52 GMT
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM,  <jdreimann@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: jdreimann
>> Date: Wed Mar 14 14:17:59 2012
>> New Revision: 1300553

>> Log:
>> Initial upload
>>
>> Added:
>>    incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes/quick_create.png   (with props)
>
> /me looking forward for instructions explaining how these will work now .

besides there are some questions I wanted to mention here now

Q:
  - Is there a way built into bootstrap so as to implement Version ,
    Type, Component input controls ?
  - How attachments is supposed to work ?
  - Otherwise do you recommend me to use another jquery plugin
    (e.g. jEditable ) or implement it from scratch ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.