From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject The case for introducing jEditable WAS: svn commit: r1300553 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes: quick_create.png src/quick_create.bmml
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:53:52 GMT
Hi !

Based on previous question I had for quick create ticket box I think
it's a good chance to discuss whether it's convenient to introduce
jEditable [1]_

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Joe Dreimann
> <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> On 14 Mar 2012, at 17:11, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> Switching the optional setting links to textbox with typeahead is the manual bit
of code.

>> What exactly is it that you can't do with Bootstrap alone?
>>

> Exactly that part ... «Switching the optional setting links to
> textbox» . I was wondering whether there was something to do that
> tightly coupled to boootstrap or alternately , if I could use
> jEditable [1]_ (or equivalent) . The later may be used in many other
> parts of the UI , so incorporating it may be a good decision in the
> long term ;)

Besides all these arguments , I just read «Usage with Textile,
Markdown, ReST, WiKi etc» section which explains a useful feature that
may be used to implement inline comments , citations , etc ...

> .. [1] Jeditable – Edit In Place Plugin For jQuery
>        (http://www.appelsiini.net/projects/jeditable)

What do you all think about that ?
Looking forward to your replies

--