From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is anybody here?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:09:36 GMT
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Joe Dreimann
<joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Hi Hyrum,

:)

on the Website though. Just today I rewrote the landing page:

> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/
>
> This week we've also started to raise tickets for the work that is outstanding before
a first release makes sense.

cool !

> The Wiki had some major updates just documenting what we've already discussed on here.
I'll post to the Dev list again once I've documented more of the UI work I've already done
for people to discuss.

I look forward to review them .
Right now I'm working on :

1- milestone / version views
2- an idiom to insert widgets in Genshi templates
3- WikiMacro to embed widgets in places where WikiFormatting is supported

--
Regards,

Olemis.