From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1297104 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/installer: ./ LICENSE NOTICE README.rst createdigest.py installer.py pgrequirements.txt requirements.txt
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:39:00 GMT
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

:)

> I just thought that with this commit I would let you know that I have written an installer
of sorts. It definitely needs more testing (I have stuck with Ubuntu 11.10 for this initial
work) but it might serve as a reasonable starting point to get people able to be more involved,
at least in the short term.

My only suggestion here is to provide a separate function so as to
populate options parser and reuse it inside main . The reason for
doing this is to ease the task of writing more complex (Python)
scripts by embedding Bloodhound installer rather than invoking it from
the CLI i.e. sometho

[...]

--
Regards,