From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is anybody here?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:56:30 GMT
Hmm... seems that we should get the Bloodhound instance to send wiki
edit notifications to bloodhound-commits@incubator, and issue changes
to bloodhound-dev@. That should keep everybody in the loop about
changes occurring there. (edits everywhere else will notify the
community; the BH instance is the exception :-/)

I'm assuming that these notifications can be emailed.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
-g

on the Website though. Just today I rewrote the landing page:

> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/
>
> This week we've also started to raise tickets for the work that is outstanding before
a first release makes sense.

> The Wiki had some major updates just documenting what we've already discussed on here.
I'll post to the Dev list again once I've documented more of the UI work I've already done
for people to discuss.