From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki and issue tracker access policy
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:10:45 GMT
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:51, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Should I assume that we can use an official apache smtp server for sending
> email confirmation and other notification messages?

Oh, certainly. I'd ask infra about that. I doubt the jails run an smtp
server by default, but hey. Maybe so. There shouldn't be a problem
just using a local MTA, but Bloodhound/Trac might only support SMTP??
In any case, I don't see a problem with spinning up postfix within the
jail, and listening to port 25 on 127.0.0.1 only.

Cheers,
-g