From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #21: Site notification of ticket and wiki activity
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:29:36 GMT
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 13:21, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 03/27/2012 05:18 PM, Gary wrote:
>>>  The Bloodhound instance should send notifications to appropriate apache
>>>  mailing lists:
>>>   * wiki edit notifications to bloodhound-commits
>>>   * issue changes to bloodhound-dev
>>>
>>>  This may require new plugins.
>
> To continue this discussion.. is there an argument for sending all the
> relevant notifications to the bloodhound-commits mailing list with the
> Reply-To set to bloodhound-dev?

That would be best. DIscussion should be steered onto -dev, so a
Reply-To on any commit (or wiki edit) would be excellent. Note: I
*think* that ezmlm sets the Reply-To header for bloodhound-commits@.
Assuming that's true, then the BH instance doesn't need to bother with
it. I'd say "just try it" :-)

> I don't think we get wiki change notifications out of the box so I will look
> at both http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AnnouncerPlugin and
> http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiNotificationPlugin to see how well those
> work.

Thanks!