From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #21: Site notification of ticket and wiki activity
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:56:12 GMT
Hi,

Ticket closed - we should now have notifications of Wiki changes as
well. I have not checked the full range of functionality of this plugin
but I believe it will work for our basic needs.

Interestingly I read that the person who edits a wiki the page does not
automatically get an email so to report wiki changes it might be easier
if you were subscribed to bloodhound-commits@

Cheers,
     Gary