From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Milestone changes on the project issue tracker.
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:51:14 GMT
On 03/27/2012 06:38 PM, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:45, Gary<gary.martin@wandisco.com>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have changed the milestones in https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound to get
>> away from the defaults that Bloodhound provides. Instead of the milestoneN
>> set we now have:
>>
>>   * "RC1 for initial release" which is self explanatory but it may be of
>> interest that it specifies a tentative due date of Apr 27th.
>>   * "Unscheduled" which is intended for work that should be done but has not
>> been assigned to a milestone
>>
>> I am also considering creating a triage milestone to go with those.
> I would think of "Untriaged" as a status (eg. all new issues). Once
> the issue has been triaged, then it goes into a specific milestone.

Do you mean that you want the set of statuses (and so the workflow)
adjusted? I think that just creating a "Triage" milestone that is the
default milestone option for a new ticket will be simpler.

For reference, the ticket workflow we are using at the moment is shown
graphically here:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/TracWorkflow#Environmentscreatedwith0.11

Cheers,
     Gary