From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Getting involved and installation pages
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:25:18 GMT
Hi Antony,

Thanks for that.

OK, I would prefer not to have to specify a minimum version of
virtualenv that is newer than that available for the default version of
a major linux distribution. So we can either resort to calling
virtualenv through subprocess or we can do to the following:

    if not hasattr(virtualenv, 'logger'):
         virtualenv.logger =
    virtualenv.Logger([(virtualenv.Logger.LEVELS[-1],
                                               sys.stdout)])

Cheers,
     Gary