From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Getting involved and installation pages
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:35:43 GMT
Hi everyone,

We now have https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing

As always, this definitely needs some expanding upon and improving but I
hope it can serve as a reasonable starting point - we definitely need to
discuss other ways of helping like contributing to documentation and
reporting bugs. And there are definitely a lot of documentation tasks to
be done as we get new features in.

Cheers,
     Gary