From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1297104 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/installer: ./ LICENSE NOTICE README.rst createdigest.py installer.py pgrequirements.txt requirements.txt
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:17:30 GMT
Hi everyone,

I just thought that with this commit I would let you know that I have
written an installer of sorts. It definitely needs more testing (I have
stuck with Ubuntu 11.10 for this initial work) but it might serve as a
reasonable starting point to get people able to be more involved, at
least in the short term.

At the moment it will install the trac dependency from
https://svn.github.com/bloodhound-trac/trac.git (so through github's svn
translation layer). The only plugins that are installed at the moment
are TracAccountManager and BloodhoundMultiProduct. The latter will
modify an existing Trac database if it is told how to connect to it and
so it is not recommended to install this against a production system.

The README.rst contains some description of how it can be used and this
too could do with checking for accuracy or missed details.

Cheers,
     Gary