From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1300553 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes: quick_create.png src/quick_create.bmml
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:26:21 GMT
On 14 Mar 2012, at 17:11, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Joachim Dreimann
> <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>
>> We should be able to do all these options out of the box with very
>> little manual javascript/html/css.
>>

> understood , unless otherwise stated I'll have to look for another js
> lib due to the fact that I didn't find anything similar for bootstrap
> .
> :-/

I'm under the impression that Popovers fulfil this function. http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#popovers

On mobile devices they open on click by default, which is the behaviour we'd want on all devices
in this application.

Switching the optional setting links to textbox with typeahead is the manual bit of code.

What exactly is it that you can't do with Bootstrap alone?