From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Project Website
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:49:06 GMT
I agree Greg. However I don't have commit access, this is a workaround until I do.

As these files don't exist in svn I can't produce patches against them with updates either,
which was suggested to me regarding the wireframes.

I'd have to Email a current committer with the files every time, and on an average day I may
work on 15 or so files. In fact my lack of commit access is why the other 25 Mockups aren't
in svn yet.

Long story short, with commit access I would do all my work in svn. :)

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone