From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Project Website
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:43:05 GMT
I have spent an hour this afternoon setting up a site I suggest would
work as a placeholder for now. I skipped the mockup and went straight
to html.
You can view the result in my public Dropbox folder:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59840506/Bloodhound/HTML/index.html

Just to be clear, this is only to replace the following page:
http://incubator.apache.org/bloodhound/

The "Learn more >" button links straight to the Bloodhound instance
set up for the project at:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/

It's put together with simply one HTML page and the Bootstrap CSS file
that we've already discussed in the other bloodhound-dev@ mail thread
regarding UI basics.

Does this need a footer, or any major changes before someone could commit it?

- Joe