From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Dashboard design, Wiki (incl HTML/CSS)
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 13:39:02 GMT
Good to see that some discussion is ongoing, and that work on some on
the architecture of the dashboard has already started.

I believe it would help to refocus our efforts by making the designs I
sent previously more concrete by creating them in HTML. I did this
yesterday with the Bootstrap framework that seemed to have been quite
popular when it was suggested [1]. You can see the result here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59840506/Bloodhound/bh-html/dashboard.html

This is our initial goal for the design. I will create further pages
over the next few days.

I will now start to document the actual functionality of this page in
the Bloodhound Wiki, but please be aware that this won't contain
significant information for another few hours:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Ui/Dashboard

I would strongly suggest that we only implement functionality as
described in this Wiki article. Anyone that wants to get edit access,
please ask on this list, providing the username of your choice. Gary
will then contact you with initial login details that can be modified
within Bloodhound. This is only an initial process and we'll have to
come up with something more sustainable in the medium term.

- Joe

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-bloodhound-dev/201201.mbox/%3C27717227-01EF-4297-B17D-961F36715005%40gmail.com%3E