From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Product / Version view
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:29:07 GMT
Glad you like them. I've updated them slightly on Thursday, notice the
button bar that allows you to switch between Version (or Milestone) /
My tickets / All tickets and Component / Project views. More info on
what each of those will look like to follow.

As a general point, we should probably leave two days or so between my
initial posting here for discussion and starting to build the pages,
because I'll still modify them in accordance with feedback that I get
- in this case that was to add the button bar. Once you have posted a
first build of your implementation I will raise any further changes
via tickets on the BH issue tracker.

As for the Wiki, the https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ site is
currently not available so I wasn't able to add more over the weekend,
but will do once that is resolved.

- Joe