From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1292335 [1/4] - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes: ./ src/ src/assets/
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:18:28 GMT
I have now also committed most of the mockups that I have already started.

Please note that some may be very rough drafts or even placeholders at
this point, but I wanted to open up what I've done so far to the
community anyway. Happy to review any changes anyone proposes too.
I'll continue to post an individual message to the dev list for each
screen when I believe it's good enough to be discussed, and I'll keep
adding to the HTML mockups if people are generally happy with the
Balsamiq mockups.

Please see the Readme on how to open / work with Balsamiq Mockup (bmml) files:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes/README

- Joe