From Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wri...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Access to the bloodhound webapp
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:14:24 GMT
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Tony Stevenson <pctony@apache.org> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Following the deployment of the bloodhound webapp as per the INFRA jira ticket, can I
please request access to the webapp for myself?
> I want to keep an eye on the app as it grows.  Too make sure it doesnt do anything too
odd, and to be able to act in the event of an issue or question being raised.

> My user id is pctony[@apache.org] - I am also a member of the Infra@/root@ and paid staff
teams.  So I would be one of the ones to react if there were any security issues.
> I suspect other members of the team might be interested too if prompted.

Tony,
I have no objection to your request, though I don't know what needs to
be done to implement it.  (Do I have to tweak a config file
somewhere?)

-Hyrum

--

uberSVN: Apache Subversion Made Easy