From Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wri...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:32:55 GMT
Hey all:
I'll volunteer to put this together over the next few hours, and then
solicit feedback / improvements.

(Though I'm a bit miffed that the "reminder" was sent on the day the
report is due, particularly since the reminder says that it "give[s]
[us] plenty of time to prepare".  Then again, we should be on top of
this without needing to be reminded.)

-Hyrum

--

uberSVN: Apache Subversion Made Easy