From Hyrum K Wright <hyrum.wri...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:35:23 GMT
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 02/01/2012 04:24 PM, Gary wrote:
>>
>> On 02/01/2012 04:02 PM, Hyrum K Wright wrote:

>>> This is the initial content for the report.  Please elaborate and
>>> expand upon it by editing the appropriate section of this wiki page:
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012
>>>
>>> The report requires sign off by the mentors (currently Greg and I)
>>> before it is considered final.  I've not yet done so, and while I'm
>>> not sure what Greg's criteria for signing off are, I would like to see
>>> at least a couple of people review (and edit if needed) the report
>>> before I sign off on it.
>>
>> I think that I am very happy with what you have written. I might have
>> considered including some aspects of progress associated with the apache
>> infrastructure but, as you managed to find plenty to say, the lack of this
>> does not worry me too much.

I actually think that would be a valuable addition, since a
non-trivial amount of work has gone into setting that up.

> Actually, if we did want to edit the page, I am not clear on how that would
> be done yet.. If I find out, I can let you know but I assume knowledge is
> already out there..

You need to be logged into the wiki to make changes (which means you
need an account on the wiki system).  If you don't already have an
account, it should be easy to create one, though it's been long enough
for me that I don't recall how to do so.

Thanks for the review!

-Hyrum

--

uberSVN: Apache Subversion Made Easy