From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial version of Bloodhound WAS: Dashboard design, Wiki (incl HTML/CSS)
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:06:41 GMT
Hi !

I just wanted to let you know that I've changed download links in
dashboard widgets a little [1]_ [2]_ . The combination of button +
drop down menu I think it's better (and consistent with Bootstrap
«best practices» ;) . Besides I also added another widget displaying a
tag cloud similar to «Projects» in Joachim's proposal . At present it
supports any ticket field, including custom fields . The example [3]_
illustrates how it works with components , which may be considered
similar to projects . Anyways , it's added in there to see how it will
look like in the future once multi-project support will be added ;) .

Hope you all like it !
... and if you don't have further updates or requests , I think
dashboard page is ready to go !!! ... well u know ... ;)

.. [1] Downloads dropdown menu for report widget in Bloodhound dashboard
        (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GRbmz1rQ3QY/T0KFTFbUEMI/AAAAAAAAAhY/wQEdQY1nev0/h120/BH_dashboard_16_bootstrap_altlinks.png)

.. [2] Downloads dropdown menu for activity widget in Bloodhound dashboard
        (https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-q2Qvy5SIYDU/T0KFaCmnBII/AAAAAAAAAhg/_FxxhM4WwCY/h120/BH_dashboard_17_bootstrap_altlinks.png)

.. [3] Components tag cloud
        (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2eXm4m7gjWE/T0KF43EdmtI/AAAAAAAAAho/DdrpHn0BNmc/h120/BH_dashboard_18_bootstrap.png)

--