From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1292265 - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates: milestone.html product.html version.html
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:28:22 GMT
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi!

> Joachim has just added and updated html templates in the repository. If you
> want to see them in their full glory, they should be available at:

I have some comments / questions :

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/dashboard.html

- I noticed ticket query UI in dashboard has changed so ...
  * I'm assuming that buttons in the toolbar work like tabs
    so if users click on any of them they stay in the same
    page and content is updated dynamically
  * Products data won't be available until Multi-project
    support will be ready so I won't consider it until we have
    something actually implemented in there .
    I'll use components tag cloud in the meantime
    (rightmost toolbar)
  * In dashboard, My Tickets = open tickets owned
    by logged in user ? If that's the case maybe
    owner column is redundant ...
  * In dashboard , All Tickets => what is it exactly ?
    e.g. active , active tickets mine first , accepted ,
    all (including closed) tickets ,
  * What's the difference between projects and products ?

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/product.html

- delayed ... for the reasons mentioned above

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/version.html
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/milestone.html

- afaics Bloodhound object hierarchy then will be Environment >
Product > Version > Milestone
  and in every step there's a similar report / ticket query displayed .
  * In every step should the search criteria be refined ? e.g. in
    milestone view MyTickets «tab» displays e.g. tickets owned by logged
    in user for which milestone = MilestoneX ?

while True :
> Thanks Joe!

:)

--