From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial version of Bloodhound WAS: Dashboard design, Wiki (incl HTML/CSS)
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:28:52 GMT
On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Joachim Dreimann
> <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> On 9 February 2012 21:06, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
> [...]
>>>
>>>   If this is not ok for you then my suggestion is to add `active` class to
the
>>>   corresponding (active) mainnav item in the dropdown menu . (i.e. highlighted
>>>   in blue background color)
>>
>> Sounds liks that's more along the lines of what I described above.
>>

> Done !
> Please take a look at these screenshots [10]_ [11]_

I forgot to mention something important . I managed to render the
dashboard as similar to Joachim's proposal as possible [12]_ . This
means that so far the following widgets have been implemented :

- Timeline / Activity widget
- SQL Report widget
- Custom query widget (<= this is the one you'll see in screenshot [12]_ ) .
  In order to make it work like you see in the picture a patch [13]_ (Trac)
  is needed .

Considering the fact that multi-(product | project) support is not
ready yet I'll move forward and implement a components cloud (widget)
so as to complete dashboard UI

> .. [10] Highlighting Apps tab in mainnav
>         (https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FurmZD8GfjM/Tz5iY0XzitI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/7O1qOobonjA/w336-h152-n-k/BH_theme_26_bootstrap_apps_active.png)
>
> .. [11] Highlighting active mainnav item inside dropdown menu
>         (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dz5i81cezZ8/Tz5iu2WJjMI/AAAAAAAAAfY/lJ21AZJqX_s/w405-h185-n-k/BH_theme_27_bootstrap_apps_active.png)

.. [12] Dashboard implemented
          (https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_Ut5DI03Fz0/Tz5qdOdNZOI/AAAAAAAAAfo/yQcEBXT_jTM/w406-h185-n-k/BH_dashboard_11_bootstrap.png)

.. [13] Patch to support groups for datetime fields in custom queries
          (https://bitbucket.org/olemis/trac-mq/src/5038c1db0ccb/bh/dashboard/query_groups_datetime.diff)

--
Regards,

Olemis.