From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catching up
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:25:20 GMT
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,

:)

[...]
> As noted we have the VM on which an instance of Trac is running. We could do with deciding
on how various types of users should be able to interact with this - and therefore we probably
need to know if there are any rules Apache have for this. So do we want (or are we allowed):

>  * Full anonymous access for wiki page creating/editing and ticket
>   opening/closing or
>  * User self-registration for the same actions
>
> or any other options?

Maybe this ?

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AuthOpenIdPlugin

[...]
> Particular work I am interested in getting arranged is CI. Is this something that Gavin
would be able to get involved with or have recommendations for? I believe that Buildbot and
Jenkins are the readily available choices. It would be nice to have a solution that Trac/Bloodhound
would be able to integrate with but it is not a strict necessity.

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/BuildbotPlugin
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracBuildbotIntegration
https://github.com/rbosetti/trac-buildbot-watcher

If you ask me ... I'd rather go for Jenkins (... but mainly because
I'm more familiar with it ;)

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Trac+Plugin
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Trac+Publisher+Plugin
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/HudsonTracPlugin

> At this point there is still no real code in the repositories to for CI to test and so
I think that it would be good if we could ask Olemis to contribute his work on the theme and
dashboard to the svn repositories. That will also have the advantage that everyone can play
with his code and contribute patches back. I'm hoping to get some code down in there too shortly.

afaict , there's no problem for me to do so . Nonetheless I'll have to
follow the development in Apache svn repos from a distance (... as I
have no commit access in there ...)

In there you'll find a few test cases , With time I can provide
instructions so as to run the test suite (or part of it ;) ,
especially in a CI environment . During this week I'll also try to do
the same thing @ testrun.org (Jenkins / Hudson) ; just to satisfy my
curiosity and try to be at least a bit accurate sometimes ;)

--
Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : Identificando números primos con expresión regular en Perl
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/BHr859OSndo/identificando-numeros-primos-con.html
Tweet: yo no puedo creer q haya pasado inadvertido el 1/2/12 12:12 ...
@elainediaz2003 no dijo na' ... OMG ! ... much more coming soon ;) #fb
Follow @olemislc Reply Retweet   12:59 Feb-01
  Get this email app!
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.