From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial version of Bloodhound WAS: Dashboard design, Wiki (incl HTML/CSS)
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:46:39 GMT
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Joachim Dreimann
<joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 9 February 2012 21:06, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
>>   If this is not ok for you then my suggestion is to add `active` class to the
>>   corresponding (active) mainnav item in the dropdown menu . (i.e. highlighted
>>   in blue background color)
>
> Sounds liks that's more along the lines of what I described above.

Done !
Please take a look at these screenshots [10]_ [11]_

.. [10] Highlighting Apps tab in mainnav
         (https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FurmZD8GfjM/Tz5iY0XzitI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/7O1qOobonjA/w336-h152-n-k/BH_theme_26_bootstrap_apps_active.png)

.. [11] Highlighting active mainnav item inside dropdown menu
         (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dz5i81cezZ8/Tz5iu2WJjMI/AAAAAAAAAfY/lJ21AZJqX_s/w405-h185-n-k/BH_theme_27_bootstrap_apps_active.png)

--
Regards,

Olemis.