From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code contribution from Olemis
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 14:59:52 GMT
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Hyrum K Wright
<hyrum.wright@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> If Olemis is OK with it, I would like to add his code to the svn
>> repositories.

[...]
>> Do we need anything else from Olemis before going ahead with this? I don't
>> think that the code chunks can be considered trivial and so I assume that we
>> should get him to sign an Individual CLA first. Any other considerations?
>
> I haven't followed the scope of the changes, but it never hurts to get
> an ICLA on file:
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
>
> Even if it isn't strictly required at this point, I'd encourage Olemis
> to execute one anyway.

... this will be ready soon . Sorry about the delay . Please be patient .
;)

--

Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : Identificando números primos con expresión regular en Perl
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/BHr859OSndo/identificando-numeros-primos-con.html
Tweet: yo no puedo creer q haya pasado inadvertido el 1/2/12 12:12 ...
@elainediaz2003 no dijo na' ... OMG ! ... much more coming soon ;) #fb
Follow @olemislc  Reply  Retweet   12:59 Feb-01
  Get this email app!
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.