From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial version of Bloodhound WAS: Dashboard design, Wiki (incl HTML/CSS)
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:23:01 GMT
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I just wanted to let you know that I've changed download links in
> dashboard widgets a little [1]_ [2]_ . The combination of button +
> drop down menu I think it's better (and consistent with Bootstrap
> «best practices» ;) . Besides I also added another widget displaying a
> tag cloud similar to «Projects» in Joachim's proposal . At present it
> supports any ticket field, including custom fields . The example [3]_
> illustrates how it works with components , which may be considered
> similar to projects . Anyways , it's added in there to see how it will
> look like in the future once multi-project support will be added ;) .
>
> Hope you all like it !
> ... and if you don't have further updates or requests , I think
> dashboard page is ready to go !!! ... well u know ... ;)
>
> .. [1] Downloads dropdown menu for report widget in Bloodhound dashboard
>        (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GRbmz1rQ3QY/T0KFTFbUEMI/AAAAAAAAAhY/wQEdQY1nev0/h120/BH_dashboard_16_bootstrap_altlinks.png)
>
> .. [2] Downloads dropdown menu for activity widget in Bloodhound dashboard
>        (https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-q2Qvy5SIYDU/T0KFaCmnBII/AAAAAAAAAhg/_FxxhM4WwCY/h120/BH_dashboard_17_bootstrap_altlinks.png)
>
> .. [3] Components tag cloud
>        (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2eXm4m7gjWE/T0KF43EdmtI/AAAAAAAAAho/DdrpHn0BNmc/h120/BH_dashboard_18_bootstrap.png)

hmm ... small images ... I apologize. Please take a look at this post
[4]_ @ Google+ . It should include links to photos , etc, etc ... the
social stuff we all know ;)

.. [4] Components tag cloud + download dropdown button .
        (https://plus.google.com/118444449354330048631/posts/8J4Bk5XMqKL)

--
Regards,

Olemis.