From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Create Ticket UI in Bloodhound theme . Help with bootstrap
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:53:18 GMT
Hi !

I've been trying to implement create ticket box as sketched by Joachim
[1]_ considering the wireframe illustrating form structure [2]_ .
Nonetheless something weird is happening .

- If implemented using dropdown menus , then the dialog is
  closed once user clicks inside
- I've not been able to implement it using popovers . I mean
  I even copy and paste sample code [3]_ and it doesn't
  work either .

So I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestion or has experienced
similar issues and knows what's the solution . I discovered bootstrap
few days ago and maybe I'm missing something obvious ... maybe there's
another way to get this done .

Thanks in advance !

.. [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/dashboard.html#

.. [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes/ticket_quick-create.png