From Ian Wild <ian.w...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound thoughts
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:45:43 GMT
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Felix Schwarz <felix.schwarz@oss.schwarz.eu
> wrote:

Maybe it's just a matter of moving the change content up?

Yep, that would certainly be a good start.

> Personally I prefer text for simple information, but no hard feelings here.

I like *really* simple emails. With HTML you can have a nicely formatted
small space and a lot less information to scan because you can use colours,
mark-up and short hyperlinks.

> However my Thunderbird is usually configured so that it only shows 'plain
> text' (so HTML-only mails will be automatically converted to 'plain text').
> The reason for this is that I get so many badly formatted HTML mails so an
> automatic downgrade is usually more readable than the original.

That's a very good point I was missing there. I can imagine a lot of people
do that too. Googlemail spoils me.

Ian