From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Bloodhound install on VM
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:57:56 GMT
Hey all,

The Infrastructure team has completed the various proxying and whatnot
to get the self-hosted Apache Bloodhound site running. Please see:
  https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/

That said, I want to reiterate this *very* strongly: the project is
*APACHE* Bloodhound. I'm not sure who set up the above install, but
the logo (upper left) is wrong. It does not mention Apache.

We *must* refer to the project as Apache Bloodhound. Two words.
Everywhere. *Everywhere*. As I recall, there may be other software
named Bloodhound. We cannot interfere with them. Thus, we *must* be
"Apache Bloodhound".

I mentioned this wording change last week in terms of the proposed
project site. That applies to the self-hosted install, too. And I'm
stressing it again here. That logo needs to be corrected.

-g